Thursday, February 5, 2009

Web Work

I'm working on my online portfolio design. I am slowly solidifying my design. It is fairly simple as to not take away from my work. The goal is the make it look professional and be easy to navigate. I think I can accomplish that! I only have two weeks left in the workshop, so it will be up and running soon! It'll house my best pieces whereas this blog will house everything as I make it; a good process blog. I'm enjoying the web design process.

I have to make sure I set aside time to finish up my Pixar Undergraduate Program application! Time keeps getting way from me now that school is picking up pace. I don't have much left to do. Just finalize my cover letter and resume, assemble my portfolio of non 3D work, and put together my demo reel. I have all the pieces. Just have to put together everything and then I can send it out and hope Pixar sees my potential!

No comments: