Thursday, February 26, 2009

3D Modeling

I thought I would take some time to write about my 3D Modeling class. I'm excited to learn about modeling and rigging and broaden my understanding of CG production. Modeling is going alright. We practiced polygon modeling:














And nurbs modeling:














Now we are combining the two and creating our own characters which we will be rigging later in the semester. I am creating Cluckles the featherless chicken. He's Jenn idea, but I thought he was such a fun character that I had to made him! Although he is giving me problems. I've had to pretty much restart 3 times already BUT I am finally feeling like I am actually making progress! I will soon be caught up to where I should be which is having his body done so we can work on heads next week.

No comments: