Thursday, April 23, 2009

Strata!

In the midst of working on our short stop motion films, Shell gave us an in class assignment to create a strata cut animation. I opted to just play around and see how it would turn out. No rhyme or reason to what I did. It was pretty fun though. We all got to sit around and work. Jenny said it was like a knitting party since she looked up and we were all talking and working away. It was so nice out that day so it was hard to stay put in the black studio. When Amber and I finished creating our strata cuts, we decided to go take a walk outside while we waited to shoot our strata cuts. I got to enjoy the day somewhat.

So here is my finish piece. I shot it and then decided to smoosh it all together and shoot it again to see what happened.


1 comment:

bRYEnd_of_the_schtick said...

(^ how..utterly ODD! was Shell David Danial's sister shelly ?

(^ I remember stratacut insanimation very well.

(6 I can still smell the boiler pot of clay color mixing from the one or three jobs i had back in the late 80s.

(^ maybe it's micheal jackson's death getting to me, but you just tossed me into the ABC sequence in moonwalker video:

(^ my first job out of college.

(^> prosser